[Editor’s note: One of the last activities of the day-long Mentor Forum was asking the mentors to complete an evaluation of the day’s activities. Here are some of the results.]
by Peggy Gregory
JEA Mentoring Committee
Reactions to the day were extremely positive. Comments included:
- I liked the adherence to the time and the clear statements of purpose. Some of us get carried away in our enthusiastic passion.
- I like the revisiting of key ideas because no two years of mentorship is the same.
- Well-paced activities – very useful, practical content with lively discussion and interaction.
- Break-outs were quite good. As usual, it is always easier to interact and learn in smaller groups. I would suggest doubling the morning break-out session.
- I enjoyed each phase of today’s sessions!
- The program was well organized and the timing worked out well.