The fall 2016 edition of Mentoring Matters includes:
- Challenges and strategies of long-distance mentoring
- Mentors go back to class — at the mentor forums at each convention
- Funders are catalysts for change through Mentor Program
- Mentees explain what they value about their mentors
- Meet the newest cadre of mentors
Click on this link to download the issue as a PDF — mentoring-matters-fall-2016
You can read previous issues of Mentoring Matters by clicking on the Newsletters tab at the top of the page.