Mentoring Matters Spring 2016 — Read the latest information about the Mentor Programby Linda Barrington on Apr 4, 2016 • 4:44 pm No Comments
The Spring 2016 edition of Mentoring Matters includes:
- Report from mentors identifying main challenges to new advisers
- Mentees explain how their mentors have been important to them
- Map of all the current mentees and their mentors
- Mentees at high-poverty, urban and rural schools explain the difficulties they face. Mentor share advice for dealing with this difficult situations.
- Does your scholastic press association want to join the Mentor Program? Are you an experienced teacher interested in becoming a mentor? Check out the charts on page 8, explaining how to do all this.
Click on this link to download the issue as a PDF — Mentoring Matters Spring 2016 for web
You can read previous issues of Mentoring Matters by clicking on the Newsletters tab at the top of the page.